Maui's Best and EasiestPet Health Insurance
Top Pet Medical Insurance Meets Top Veterinary Care on Maui
At Home Animal Hospital and Trupanion have partnered in order to help Maui's four-legged family members get the best in specialized care in as stress free a way as possible. When your pet gets sick or injured the last thing you should be worrying about is how it might affect your finances. When it comes to cats and dogs, they deserve a lifetime of nothing but the best. That's why we do pet medical insurance a bit differently - and that's the way we like it! When your pet gets ill or injured, we want you to be able to focus on the health and well-being of your pet, not your wallet. With a Trupanion policy, our clients often pay only their part of the bill at checkout and leave the hospital without waiting for claim approvals and reimbursements. When your dog or cat gets sick or hurt, the last thing you want to think about is how much the veterinary care will cost. The best pet health insurance helps protect you from that financial burden and let us focus on what we do best, providing your pets with the best advanced veterinary care. So your pet can get back to doing what they love best - spending time with you.
Cat Medical Insurance
Whether your cat encounters a minor incident, like a snagged claw or stumble down the cat tree, or develops a serious medical condition like kidney disease or cancer, a Trupanion with At Home Animal Hospital is there to provide the best veterinary care and to cover 90% of all eligible healthcare expenses.
Dog Medical Insurance
Whether your dog encounters a minor incident, like an unfortunate surfing accident or a stumble down the stairs, or develops a serious medical condition like hip dysplasia or cancer, At Home Animal Hospital and a Trupanion policy are there to provide the best veterinary care and to cover 90% of all eligible healthcare expenses.
"In an era of advanced veterinary medical care, the best insurance coverage gives pet owners
the financial ability to care for their family members, and Trupanion offers that."
Coe Huston, Manager of AHAH.
Why Trupanion as Pet Health Insurance Provider?
Illness & Injuries
Hereditary & congenital conditions
Surgeries & Hospital stays
Medications & Veterinary supplements
Prosthetic devices & carts
Simplified and Extensive Coverage
How It Works
Easy To Use. Direct Pay. No reimbursement
*Terms and conditions apply. Call your Trupanion agent for spceific details. Once you submit a claim, Trupanion covers 90% of eligible expenses, and you're responsible for your deductible and the remaining 10%.
How To Get Trupanion
The best pet health insurance policy exclusively to At Home's clients on Maui
Get Certificate from At Home Animal Hospital
Call our front desk and we'll give you an appointment to provide you with your pet's medical certificate.
Call Trupanion and Choose The Best Pet Insurance Plan
Provide Trupanion with the Pet ID number and choose the plan that fits the best for you and your pet.
Receive Medical Card for your Pet and Enjoy Peace of Mind
After the insurance policy has been processed it will be updated on our system and you will receive your pet's insurance card in the mail. Piece of mind starts here.
Remember to have ready your Pet ID Number and the Medical Certificate Number provided by your veterinarian at At Home Animal Hospital.